Monday, April 4, 2011

Wildfox Couture Spring 2011 Collection

Every since I watched Sophia Coppola's Marie Antoinette in 2006 I have been inspired by the clothing in the movie. Kirsten Dunset was stunning in this movie. Although I didn't understand why everyone had an accent and she didn't. Wildfox has created a collection based on Marie Antoinette's style in the movie. Everything about the collection is feminine and flirty. The phrases on the shirts are typical sayings from the times but catchy. The pieces depict royalty and revival as noted by ScarJo. Please take a look at the video below. I know you will get inspired. I just purchased "Let them eat cake" shirt and can't wait to rock it. The clothes look very comfortable but Wildfox shows show you how you can take a sweatshirt and turn it into something marvelous.Vive La France!! Thanks to Logical Harmony for the photos.



No comments:

Post a Comment