Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Haute Fringe Bags

I found these bags over at Instyle.com and thought they were so pretty. The fringe on the bag reminds me of grass and the colors are so on hit for summer. I could definitely use one of these bags. I also think of Hawaiian fun in the sun when I look at this bag. I shouldn't say bad its more of a clutch. Its the perfect item to add to your wardrobe for the summer.

You can pick one up at shopmarysol.com and if you enter the code INSTYLE20 you can receive a 20% discount. I love the words...DISCOUNT! The offer on the discount is from April 23 to May 18th. Price is $79 but $63.20 after the discount code used.

Joy Fringe Clutch
Punch
AppleOceanSunflowerMango
 Apple                                   Ocean                            Sunflower                        Mango

No comments:

Post a Comment