Friday, April 1, 2011

I Vant To Be A-Lone Star

If you're looking for something boring and with a good girl image go for O.P.I. I Vant To Be A-Lone Star. This is not a band thing it just doesn't scream excitment for me. I do have to admit that the color has lasted on my nails for a least for days. I should probably thank Seche Vite top coat for that. I first applied a base coat and then 1 coat of the Lone Star polish next I applied a top coat and then the polish and finally the last top coat. It sort of like a sandwhich wrap so the polish can last longer. I decided to paint my nails this color because the company I work for was having a conference so I didn't want to be to over the top. The polish is a bit streaky so that is why I decided on the wrap. This is great for a job interview, a first date, a meeting, etc. Don't mind the polish on the skin...I cleaned it up when I was done.

xoxo - Lexi


No comments:

Post a Comment