Monday, May 2, 2011

Royal Wedding Inspiration

I know I'm a little late posting my design for the royal wedding. I stayed up just to watch the fairy tale wedding. Kate looked wonderful in her wedding dress. There were so many flags waving that I got inspired to paint my nails the UK flag.

I'm so messy when it comes to designs and let's remember that I'm pretty new at this. I used a blue that I picked up from H&M and Stripe Rite polishes from Sally's. So I hope you guys like what I came up with. I attempted this twice.I think I did okay.


1 comment:

  1. Really liked this royal wedding inspiration. Would love to have this theme for my cousin’s wedding that will take place at one of stunning wedding venues Chicago. Planning to hire wedding planners too who can arrange everything in order.

    ReplyDelete