Friday, May 13, 2011

Lovely Lemon Scrub

Good morning readers!

Blogger has finally came back to life. That was pretty sucky. I couldn't access my blog all day yesterday or this morning. I posted a post yesterday and now its gone. Its disappeared and not even in my draft..ugh!

With that said I wanted to share a great beauty tip that I found on LaurenConrad.com. I absolutley love her website. She has great tips and tricks. I really recommend everyone to sign up. She a very smart young lady. You just got to love her. So anyway I stumbled across her Kitchen Beautician post called DIY Lemon Scrub. Its basically a remedy to make your own scrub from ingredients in your own kitchen. Some of you probably already knew that but I usually have to go to the Spa and spend money because I'm very lazy and have no time to do things myself. I have pledge that I will try this at home remedies to save a little case in my pocket. Everything you need to make the scrub is listed below.



What you will need
  • 5 tablespoons sea salt
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 1 lemon
Instructions
First mix the olive oil and sea salt together. Once the salt gets coated by the oil, the lemon won’t dissolve it! Next cut the lemon in half and squeeze over the salt + oil. Mix and mash. (Feel free to adjust the recipe to your liking.) Then scrub away!!

Now that was easy! Hope you guys will try it out. I know I will.

XOXO Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment