Monday, May 16, 2011

Black Milk Leggings

Okay, I maybe a little old but I just discovered the brand Black Milk who creates that most interesting leggings out there. I have always loved leggings. It the go to piece whenever your feeling a little lazy and don't want to put much effort into your wardrobe. At least that is how I see it. Just throw on a pair of leggings and you're good to go.

The Black Milk brand of leggings takes you even further as far as legging designs. I recently discovered the leggings through a NastyGal posting on facebook. NastyGal had them priced at $80 for the leg bones design but if you go on the Black Milk website they are only $70. Overall the price is between $70-$80. Heading to the BM website led me to a number of other designs that are pretty classic. Would you dare to rock a pair? I think I could. Check out some of the ones that I picked as my favorite.





Add caption


No comments:

Post a Comment