Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ruby Kisses RNP130

Yesterday during my lunch I went to go buy some extensions for my hair and as soon as I walked in this pretty bright green shouted out "Alexis!" My head instantly turned. I had to buy it. I spend so much money on polishes its crazy but its worth it because its satistfying. This polish was really worth the purchase only $1.99. The polish is super thick which I like because you don't need as many coats to see the color as you normally do with neons. There are no streaks the polish color is really striking. I used two coats in the swatches below and finished with Seche Vite top coat of course. This polish puts me in the mind frame of a neon but no its not neon its more of a creme light green. When I purchased the bottle I did not see the name of the color but with some internet researching I found that this color has been called Tropical Green. This color definitely stands out. I thought I would wear it for St. Patricks day tomorrow. I hope you like as much as I do.

xoxo - Lexi

No comments:

Post a Comment