Monday, March 14, 2011

Pierre Hardy Summer 2011


Today I came across the 2011 Summer Collection from Pierre Hardy. This collection is screaming for summer to arrive early. I hope that the gods above can hear these screams because this shoes are oozing their way into my closet. Unfortunately its still raining in my area so I don't think I will be able to bring a pair of these out yet. Every shoe is has a lovely design and the color combinations are to die for. One of my favorite color combo that this collection has brought us is Yellow and Grey. I'm a big fan of the bright colors this season pairing with white or grey. There are also corals, neutrals, and even a snake skin. Everything you could want for this summer is in this collection. None of this shoes had disappointed me. I couldn't put every shoe in my post but I have selected some of my favorites.

1/45

 12/45
 16/4524/4537/45

No comments:

Post a Comment