Wednesday, March 2, 2011

London Fashion Week AW11

London Fashion Week just wrapped up. I wasn't as excited as I was for New York Fashion Week but it's really great to see inspirations from different parts of the world. I have always wanted to travel to Europe. Although I'm not able to I can hope by viewing the collections from the Europeans. While browsing through Day 1 I started to yawn as most of the pieces seemed pretty boring. Maybe I'm still in the mood for Spring and I'm just not ready for Winter. One designer that stood out to me was from the collection of Sass & Bide. Great colors for winter. There were oranges, neutrals, and prints. Most of the collections from day 1 were involved trends in regards to below the knee skirts, fabric mixes, tailored dresses, wooden heels and pleated skirts. From looking at the photos you can tell that American Style is very different. But this is what I like that there are many interpretations of style. Remember this is only day 1. Can't wait to post the rest. Check out other photos that I selected from the different collections.

Sass & Bide






Jean-Pierre Braganza


Krystof Strozyna



The Rodnik Band


Paul Costelleo

No comments:

Post a Comment