Monday, February 21, 2011

O.P.I. Yall Come Back Ya Hear?

This weekend I had a chance to use my Trade Secret coupon where if you like them on Facebook you get a free nail polish or treatment when you spend over $25. I took the chance and picked up "Yall Come Back Ya Hear?" I love how O.P.I. names their polish. They can get so creative. I picked this color because its one of their  sorbet colors. I have never tried a sorbet. Its a creme jelly finish.With the first coast I noticed that the color is very sheer. I used three coats and I could still see my nail line through the polish. No way was I going to add a forth coat. I do like the tangerine color and the fact that the color itself is very glossy. I absolutely do not like the sheer. You should only need about 2 coats for a solid color. I was very disappointed with this aspect of the color. I'm so glad I only bought one maybe I'll think about getting other shades from the collection or maybe not.



No comments:

Post a Comment