Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New design

Today I decided to redecorate my blog. It looked a bit cheesy to me and I felt like it didn't not express my personality at all. I decide to be lazy like the bum that I am and use a template. The template I found was perfect! The background has books and I love reading books. Since this blog is being used as a diary for me what better way to express the visual then with a background image of books. The color I chose was blue of course my favorite color of all time. I do like neon colors like I had before but it was not sitting well with me. I love the color blue because it is so calming and the neon green and pink just yelled out craziness. So what do you prefer do you think the previous blog with the pink and green was better? Or did I make a great decision to revamp it.

No comments:

Post a Comment