Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Gwyneth and her shoes

If you watched the Grammy's on Sunday then you saw Gwyneth Paltrow performing with Cee-Lo Green singing F**** You. Many were thinking what is she doing on stage singing with him? How did this partnership come about? It was sort of weird and her singing was very flat. The first thing that came to my mind was where did she get those shoes? Who's shoes was she wearing? I could not pay attention to the performance at all. My focus followed her shoes the whole time. Being the researcher that I am I found that they were Christian Louboutin called Retro Color Block Booties. These shoes are from the Spring 2011 collection. Check them out. These are my favorite of the moment.



Christian Louboutin Spring 2011 Shoe Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment