Friday, January 21, 2011

Rihanna emerges with a new hairdo

Who comes to mind when you think of someone that is really good a reinventing themselves? Rihanna of course! I have been a fan of every hairdo that she has managed to pull off but I'm not too sure of her latest. Many people before her have pulled the all natural curly fro. One woman that has rocked this looked is Ms. Beyonce. No one has rocked it better than her in my opinion. Bey has had many version of this look. I think that Rihanna's version is a bit much because of the bright crimson red. Big and red is not it girl. I do love the look because it shows women that you don't have to straighten your hair all the time. Leave that relaxer alone and wear your natural hair (even though we know that when celebs rock this look it's not theirs). So will you be rocking your hair natural? Compare the photos and let me know who do you think rocks this look better?

rihanna curly hair singer

No comments:

Post a Comment