Monday, January 10, 2011

Leather and Studs from Oh!j'adore.la.vie

This weekend I had a chance to show off one my friends creative design from her jewelry line. When she showed me her jewelry this pair instantly screamed at me. I paired the earrings with some leggings a black shirt and of course some platforms. I received compliments from everyone this weekend. These earrings are unique and shot out your creative fashion sense when you are wearing them. Now the draw back in my opinion is they are a little pricey for the quality. I purchase the earring for about 20 bucks which I didn't mind because I was helping out a friend and supporting her business but I say if you want more business the price needs to drop. Overall, I recommend a pair for all to see and wear. Check out the rest of the line at http://www.ohjadorelavie.bigcartel.com

Lexi!

No comments:

Post a Comment