Friday, June 17, 2011

A little help!

I hope everyone is enjoying the weather. It's beautiful out here in sunny California. It was just last week or two weeks ago that it was raining. I've brought out the sandals to show off the well painted toes. Father's Day is this weekend and we have decided to take family portraits. We chose to wear purple and white as our theme. I found this great Ralph Lauren polo dress in purple. I wanted to ask my followers all 11 of them (lol) what color polish should I paint my nails? I was thinking yellow because the horse is yellow on my dress. I might even do plain white. I love white nails its one of my favorite looks. I'll post pictures of the final shoot maybe Sunday. Everyone enjoy their weekend.

xoxo - Lexi

1 comment:

  1. I suggest you yellow, even if I love white nails!
    Can't wait to see the pictures!
    Happy weekend!
    http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete